- This grant has passed.
Brighter Futures Program
Assists entities committed to fostering stronger communities within Queensland, focusing on health, education, First Nations, sport and recreation.
Brighter Futures, Arrow Energy’s community investment scheme, aids in fostering sustainable growth within communities found in their operational reach.
Community funding grants under Brighter Futures are provided for:
- Minor investments to cater to community needs, including local capacity enhancement
- Aid for singular, local events or projects.
Applications that tackle a recognised community need, enhance local skills or capacity, and offer opportunities for community participation are given priority. Proposals fostering sustainability and community empowerment are also prioritised. Applications must illustrate alignment with at least one of three core areas: health and safety, education, or the environment. Emphasis is placed on applications from communities within operational areas.
Your organisation is eligible to apply if it is:
- A community entity – for example, a non-profit organisation, incorporated and providing services within the Western Downs Regional Council or Isaac Regional Council (Moranbah), Toowoomba Regional Council, Cecil Plains, Tipton or Lynwood. This includes schools and other educational institutions, not-for-profit organisations, clubs, associations and charities.
- It could also be a council, or an organisation that provides a service to the community, such as an aged care facility, an educational institution or a kindergarten, etc.
- Your organisation should have a local operational presence for a minimum of one year. OR
- A First Nations Traditional Owner Group having a formal agreement with Arrow, for a project that will be implemented in either the Western Downs Regional Council or Isaac Regional Council (Moranbah), Toowoomba Regional Council, Cecil Plains, Tipton or Lynwood.