- This grant has passed.
Ethel Mary Read Research Grant
Supports short term research projects and young zoologists working in any aspect of zoology within Australasia.
Applications may be ranked highly if:
– Research deal predominately with Australasian fauna (this includes the fauna of New Zealand, New Guinea and South Pacific islands)
– Quality of the science is high and the zoological significance of the work is clear
– Project and potential outcomes are presented clearly
– Methods are realistic and achievable
– Work is relevant to the conservation of fauna in Australasia.