Job Seeker Tools
- Search all jobs with the Ipswich and West Moreton region; share with friends via email and social media.
- Set a job alert to be alerted of new opportunities.
- Access exclusive jobs for Talent Community members.
- Access the Talent Community noticeboard of information, videos and useful links.
- Contact the Talent Community administrators for additional assistance.
- Add a job to the job portal at no cost and access a community of willing and active local job seekers. Shortlist or archive candidates within the ‘My Jobs’ dashboard.
- Print a Job Beacon poster and display a QR coded job poster on your shop window or office tea room.
- Share your job via social media – Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Showcase your employer brand to attract engaged local talent.
- Request access to Search AirCV’s to match local talent to open job listings.
Ipswich City Council is the local government authority for the City of Ipswich, Queensland’s oldest provincial city and one of Australia’s fastest growing and most vibrant regions.
Lockyer Valley Regional Council employs approximately 350 staff and an annual budget of approximately $56M. Council’s stated vision is to, “deliver sustainable services to enhance the liveability of our community while embracing our economic, cultural and natural diversity.”
As the region’s largest employer, the Council strive to achieve the best possible work/life balance as they create a flexible, dynamic and harmonious workplace.
No longer is Local Government merely considered the level of government for roads, rates and rubbish, more than ever before it is the level of government that has the closest connection to residents.
The Council fully understand that every decision they make as a Local Government, has a direct impact on the lifestyle people want and expect by choosing to live there, and as a Council, they embrace the pivotal role they play in the region as a whole.
Somerset Regional Council was formed on 15 March 2008 following an amalgamation of the Councils of Esk Shire and Kilcoy Shire.
Somerset Regional Council has a Mayor and six Councillors, each is elected by their constituents and serve a four-year term.
This regional local government is an hour west of Brisbane and is the fastest growing local government area in south east Queensland. It has strong agricultural, environmental, heritage and tourism values. It contains important vegetation and forest, areas of high scenic and landscape amenity and significantly, the key water catchments for southeast Queensland.