- This grant has passed.
Special Disaster Grant – Central Southern and Western QLD Rainfall and Flooding (Small Business)
Provides funding to small businesses impacted by rainfall and flooding in central, southern and western Queensland.
Eligible clean-up, reinstatement activities and emergency measures include:
- Equipment and materials to undertake clean-up
- Additional labour costs (above and beyond normal wage expenditure, i.e. day-to-day staffing)
- Disposing of damaged goods and stock, including associated costs
- Repairs to buildings (other than housing)
- Reconditioning/repairing essential plant and equipment
- Purchase or hire/lease costs for equipment essential to the immediate resumption of the business
- Payment for tradespeople to conduct safety inspections
- Essential repairs to premises and internal fittings that is not covered by insurance.